WELCOME

Welcome to the Rofling Officer Productions blog, where you will mainly find extremely cynical reviews by a British Stereotype (usually with my good friend, John Smith). These reviews will most often be of games and films, but also have a few little projects.

Logo

Logo

Monday, 9 August 2010

New Machinima

So I said I would never make another machinima, well in truth I got bored of making Both Extremes the other week and I had decided to make a new machinima (see video description for reason). Anyway here it is.

Also I have two more machinimas in the works with my good friend John Smith. One of them is a action-based video, partly based on an episode of this machinima series I had written. The other is a comedy and I all I will say about it for the time being is if you not American, you'll love it. Probably.

Thanks,

Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment