WELCOME

Welcome to the Rofling Officer Productions blog, where you will mainly find extremely cynical reviews by a British Stereotype (usually with my good friend, John Smith). These reviews will most often be of games and films, but also have a few little projects.

Logo

Logo

Saturday, 26 March 2011

Two "New" Videos Uploaded

OK, so I probably should have mentioned this 3 months ago when I uploaded then, but better late than never I suppose. I've uploaded two new videos, the ideas for them came from both me and John Smith.

The first one is a spoof of the ending of Call of Duty: Black Ops, because the first time I played through the game I thought the ending was so patriotic I wouldn't be surprised if George Washington started doing the waltz to the tune of Stars and Stripes Forever with Eisenhower while eating some Apple Pie. The actual ending wasn't a million miles from this.

The second video demonstrates what Black Ops' soundtrack would be like if it were a modern war game (which some game reviewers insist on calling it). Check out the video here, and don't worry, I'm not going to beg for subs or likes, I'm not as horrendously lame as all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment