WELCOME

Welcome to the Rofling Officer Productions blog, where you will mainly find extremely cynical reviews by a British Stereotype (usually with my good friend, John Smith). These reviews will most often be of games and films, but also have a few little projects.

Logo

Logo

Thursday, 14 April 2011

Rofling Officer's "To Do List"

I thought I'd try something different this month, and post a few short reviews as quickly as I can, instead of the huge things I post maybe twice a month. If any reads this blog I know it'll be frustrating, but hopefully this month I can get a lot of short-ish reviews in, jam-packed with cynism and analogies a-plenty. Here is my to-do list for this month:

Homefront
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel
Harry Potter Review
Team Fortress 2
The Ricky Gervais Show
Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time!

Of those 6, one I have watched recently. so you can expect that either later today, or tomorrow if I'm feeling lazy.

I'll quickly go over what each of them are:

Homefront is a game released recently that I was really looking forward to, I just haven't got it yet. So I'm planning to go out and buy it, play it to death, and review it on here.

Alvin and the Chipmunks 2: The Squeakquel (the very name makes me cringe) is the sequel to the, SPECTACULAR (no really), Alvin and the Chipmunks. I watched this film on New Years Eve, I remember it well, but now, four months later, I'm going to review it...

Everyone knows what Harry Potter is.

Team Fortress 2 is an online game, developed by Valve that I got with my copy of the Orange Box. For anyone whose interested (i.e. no one), my favourite class is the Soldier, followed closely by the Sniper and the Spy. John Smith also plays it, and he always plays as the Sniper. I'll play the shit out of the game and post a review ASAP.

I had dismissed the Ricky Gervais show numerous times, thinking with a name like that all it would be was some unfunny fat bastard, laughing so annoyingly (if that's a word) it makes me want to drill holes through my eyes. After a quick inspection through the synopsis on the internet, I found out it was actually more to do with Karl Pilkington, the acerbic standard Englishman, who I've always really liked. Can't think why... Anyway Karl is very funny, so I've decided to give it a go and watch a few episodes.

Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time! is a game I still have from when I was six. The story of the game is that Bugs Bunny accidently activates a time machine, and he can't find his way home! He needs to go through different time periods and find magic clocks that will allow him to be transported home. Expect a review for my childhood game soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment