WELCOME

Welcome to the Rofling Officer Productions blog, where you will mainly find extremely cynical reviews by a British Stereotype (usually with my good friend, John Smith). These reviews will most often be of games and films, but also have a few little projects.

Logo

Logo

Sunday, 14 August 2011

Diary Of Pordit Bronzebeard: August 12th

(To reiterate what John said, the dates will be messed up because we haven't played these characters for just over 1 month)

Keeshan's dead... The bravest man the Alliance has ever seen. Blink of an eye. Gone. His death affected me more than Jonith, I grew angry from my grief and seeing that he wasn't given a hero's funeral. I denounced the Alliance publicly to him, swearing that when I got my throne back my first action would be to leave the Alliance. The Dwarves are for the Dwarves; that was my new motto. Jonith was not impressed, declaring me a traitor. I was completely adamant that the Alliance is wrong, but when I woke up the other day I had an epiphany. I was wrong. Keeshan died for the Alliance, and so will I.

Arrived in Darkshire (Duskwood), that morning, and completed some jobs the locals had. Didn't want to stay long, Duskwood is creepier than a Worgen's vagina. Got a few jobs from "Abercrombie", a seemingly friendly hermit. Though why a hermit would want help from an outsider is pretty stupid. He asked for weirder and weirder stuff, finally "zombie juice". But after I gave him the juice Jonith and I left Duskwood, heading south. He didn't seem pleased. I had a bad feeling about him.

We're currently in Northern Stranglethorn, trying to take down Kurzen's men. Today Jonith accompinied me to New Tinkertown to seek support from High Tinker Mekkatorque. I hoped that one of my oldest friends would believe me. Ha! How wrong was I?! We took the tram, and sneaked through Ironforge as much as possible, spotting a few wanted posters for me. We got out and rode to Mekkatorque. Once there I beseeched him to help me get my throne again, but he wouldn't listen. He told me to leave and because of our old friendship would be willing to forget this conversation ever happened. I wouldn't leave, and tried desperately to convince him. He responded by sending his guards after me and Jonith. We escaped to Kharanos and flew back to Stormwind. Where we could finally rest after being persued for so long.

I have one final idea: I'm going to get the boat from Booty Bay to Ratchet, and ride across the Barrens to Darnassus. Once there I will beg for the help of Whisperwind. My hopes are not high. Jonith has said he is coming with me no matter what... We'll see what happens. Hopefully Whisperwind will bloody listen to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment