WELCOME

Welcome to the Rofling Officer Productions blog, where you will mainly find extremely cynical reviews by a British Stereotype (usually with my good friend, John Smith). These reviews will most often be of games and films, but also have a few little projects.

Logo

Logo

Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Quick Update

Hey guys who don't exist, just a quick update/apology to say I'm sorry that fuck all has gone on this blog in a month and a half. To be honest, I just couldn't be bothered doing anything as I got extremely disillusioned with the Top 10 Gaming Characters collab. But oh well, me and John have got other stuff going on.

One of them includes a new project we have been working on for 12 hours now. It's going to be a podcast where we talk about numerous things from the media, pop culture etc. It's actually going to be very similar to the web series I was planning called Both Extremes, where I did satirical reviews on films, games and TV. It was cancelled because of a combination of laziness and how awful I am on camera (I looked like a right cock).

So now like a drug-addled spaz emerging from a ditch in the morning, I've returned to the World Wide Web, along with John. Look out for the podcast, probably going to be titled "Both Extremes", on my Youtube channel within a week. Depending on how well it's received, it will be uploaded as an irregular series. In the meantime, expect a review of Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment