WELCOME

Welcome to the Rofling Officer Productions blog, where you will mainly find extremely cynical reviews by a British Stereotype (usually with my good friend, John Smith). These reviews will most often be of games and films, but also have a few little projects.

Logo

Logo

Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a good Christmas and a great New Year and that is too much kindness in one sentence for me.

Anyway, you should expect a retrospective review of Medieval II: Total War. And after that review of a good game, I'll put a little comparison to Empire: Total War, the devil's incarnation in gaming. OK, yes I'm exaggerating, but if Medieval II was the peak of the mountain of Total War, then Empire is so low it has dug a never ending hole.

That and the podcast, which is currently being recorded, should keep me busy for the start of the New Year.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment