WELCOME

Welcome to the Rofling Officer Productions blog, where you will mainly find extremely cynical reviews by a British Stereotype (usually with my good friend, John Smith). These reviews will most often be of games and films, but also have a few little projects.

Logo

Logo

Sunday, 11 March 2012

Bored, Bored, Bored, New Idea.

Urgh, I'm so ridiculously bored. You see, with the current list of new games being released being shorter than a dwarf in a car crusher, and of that list only about 2 that I have an interest in getting (Silent Hill HD and Fall of the Samurai, one of which is just two old games with a makeover), I've resorted to buying old games that are awesome but I missed for various reasons. Examples include the Thief series, Duke Nukem 3D (that one because I was still resting in my mother's womb when it came out) and Psychonauts, which I'm playing at the moment.

So, onto my idea: I am going to run through some of my favourite games, films, books etc and talk about all the things I hate about them. I've no idea why I want to do this, but it's probably to do with me being a masochist.

First on my list: Halo: Reach, the concluding installment of the generally excellent Halo series and if Halo 4 turns out to be as shit as I predict, considered by me to be the FINAL game in the Halo series. Fanboy, moi? Yes there's plenty I like about the game that warranted it being one of my games of 2010, but there's quite a few things in there that demand attention.

So, expect that either today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment