WELCOME

Welcome to the Rofling Officer Productions blog, where you will mainly find extremely cynical reviews by a British Stereotype (usually with my good friend, John Smith). These reviews will most often be of games and films, but also have a few little projects.

Logo

Logo

Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Updates, Updates.

Jonith and I relaunched the YouTube channel, starting our gaming series "Beyond Stupid". The introduction can be located here.

Jonit will be uploading little videos of him playing some games, starting with Orcs Must Die!, a fantastic little Tower Defence Game from Robot Entertainment. So yeah expect that later tonight.

In the mean time, I have completed Episode 1 of my new Let's Play of Morrowind, entitled "On the Morrow" which can be found here. Expect that very frequently, at least while my enthusiasm lasts.

So yeah, that's that. Also, expect a series of co-op videos for Fall of the Samurai.

No comments:

Post a Comment